With the uPVC additive, Biowood is the ideal decking material; resistant to termites, moisture, fire and mould, it’s considered the dream building material. The composite means your new deck will serve you well for years to come, and certainly adds value to your property with its style and functionality.
There are many benefits to using Biowood, particularly in Australia, given our extreme climate. Here are a few to help you decide:
· Low carbon emission on production
· 100% recyclable
· Lightweight, durable and extremely versatile
· Retains its natural look
· Fire, water, mildew, and termite resistant
· Interlocking systems that are fully concealed on installation
· Low maintenance
· Can be used indoors and outdoorsIn the building business, your reputation’s only as good as the materials you use. When it comes to structural particleboard flooring, you need a product you can trust and a partner you can rely on to keep pace with ever-changing lifestyle and construction requirements. STRUCTAflor General Purpose, STRUCTAflor H2 Termite Protected, and R-flor Radiant Barrier Flooring offer a practical, flexible and cost-effective choice when building your new home or extension. With an extensive range of options, they are ideal for: sub-floors, suspended floors in multi-storey construction, additions and extensions and commercial flooring; as well as a host of building applications. Designed to provide a total flooring concept, STRUCTAflor GP, STRUCTAflor H2 and R-flor are particularly suited to platform construction where the floor is laid prior to the erection of walls. They are made from precision milled wood flakes and bonded with moisture resistant synthetic resin. For additional protection during construction and exposure to weather, the upper surface is resin enriched and all edges of the tongue and grooved sheets are coated.